1. Podurets, K.M. and Pogorelyi, D.K. and Kaloyan, A.A. and Kovalenko, E.S. and Kohn, V.G.
Multimode X-ray tomography at the mediana Station of the Kurchatov synchrotron radiation source
Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques 6, 845-848 - Published 2012
2. Moseiko, N.I. and Krylov, Yu.V. and Moseiko, L.A. and Odintsov, D.G. and Semenov, B.I. and Shirokov, A.V.
Modernization of the vacuum system of synchrotron radiation sources at the National Research Centre Kurchatov Institute
Physics of Particles and Nuclei Letters 9, 456-460 - Published 2012
3. Novikova, N.N. and Kovalchuk, M.V. and Yur'eva, E.A. and Konovalov, O.V. and Rogachev, A.V. and Stepina, N.D. and Sukhorukov, V.S. and Tsaregorodtsev, A.D. and Chukhrai, E.S. and Yakunin, S.N.
Total external reflection X-ray fluorescence analysis of protein-metal ion interactions in biological systems
Crystallography Reports 57, 648-655 - Published 2012
4. Zavin, B.G. and Cherkun, N.V. and Sergienko, N.V. and Anisimov, A.A. and Filimonova, L.V. and Sinitsyna, O.V. and Yaminskii, I.V. and Filatova, A.G. and Belyakova, O.A. and Zubavichus, Ya.V. and Volkov, I.O. and Belavtseva, E.M.
Studying the structure of nanocomposites obtained via the chemical decomposition of metal siloxanes in polymer matrices
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics 76, 1005-1008 - Published 2012
5. Nizovskii, A.I. and Bukhtiyarov, V.I. and Veligzhanin, A.A. and Zubavichus, Y.V. and Murzin, V.Y. and Chernyshov, A.A. and Khlebnikov, A.S. and Senin, R.A. and Kazakov, I.V. and Vorobyov, A.A.
Peculiarities of aluminium interaction with Ga85In15 eutectics as evidenced by X-ray synchrotron diagnostics
Crystallography Reports 57, 693-699 - Published 2012
6. Trofimov, A. A. and Slutskaya, E. A. and Polyakov, K. M. and Dorovatovskii, P. V. and Gumerov, V. M. and Popov, V. O.
Structural Biology and Crystallization Communications
Acta Crystallographica Section F 68, 1275--1278 - Published Nov 2012
7. Shestakov, Mikhail V. and Baranov, Andrey N. and Tikhomirov, Victor K. and Zubavichus, Yan V. and Kuznetsov, Alexander S. and Veligzhanin, Alexey A. and Kharin, Alexander Yu. and Rosslhuber, Roland and Timoshenko, Victor Yu. and Moshchalkov, Victor V.
Energy-transfer luminescence of a zinc oxide/ytterbium oxide nanocomposite
RSC Adv. 2, 8783-8788 - Published 2012
8. Khaydukov, Yu N and Perov, Nicolas S and Borisov, MM and Mukhamedzhanov, E Kh and Csik, A and Zhernenkov, KN and Nikitenko, Yu V and Aksenov, VL
Structural and Magnetic Properties of the Periodic [Fe(5nm)/V(5nm)]10 and [Fe (3nm)/V(3nm)]20 Systems
Solid State Phenomena 190, 396-400 - Published 2012
9. Pryanichnikov, S.V. and Titova, S.G. and Zubavichus, Ya.V. and Veligzhanin, A.A. and Yankin, A.M. and Agafonov, S.S. and Yakovenko, E.V.
Nonmonotonic structural changes in HTSC Bi-2201 ceramics depending on oxygen nonstoichiometry
The Physics of Metals and Metallography 113, 779-784 - Published 2012
10. Nikolaevskii, S.A. and Burlov, A.S. and Bogomyakov, A.S. and Vlasenko, V.G. and Garnovskiy, D.A. and Starikov, A.G. and Zubavichus, Ya.V. and Vasilchenko, I.S. and Levchenkov, S.I. and Uraev, A.I.
X-ray diffraction, magnetochemical, and quantum chemical study of the structure and properties of binuclear copper(II) complexes
Russian Journal of General Chemistry 82, 1770-1776 - Published 2012
11. Didyk, A.Yu. and WiЕ›niewski, R. and Kitowski, K. and Kulikauskas, V. and Wilczynska, T. and Hofman, A. and Shiryaev, A.A. and Zubavichus, Ya.V.
Depth concentrations of deuterium ions implanted into some pure metals and alloys
Physics of Particles and Nuclei Letters 9, 86-95 - Published 2012
12. Fedorova, T.V. and Chulkin, A.M. and Vavilova, E.A. and Maisuradze, I.G. and Trofimov, A.A. and Zorov, I.N. and Khotchenkov, V.P. and Polyakov, K.M. and Benevolensky, S.V. and Koroleva, O.V. and Lamzin, V.S.
Purification, biochemical characterization, and structure of recombinant endo-1,4-β-xylanase XylE
Biochemistry (Moscow) 77, 1190-1198 - Published 2012
13. Khrustalev, Victor N. and Kostenko, Svetlana O. and Buzin, Mikhail I. and Korlyukov, Alexander A. and Zubavichus, Yan V. and Kurykin, Michael A. and Antipin, Mikhail Yu.
Highly Flexible Molecule “Chameleon”: Reversible Thermochromism and Phase Transitions in Solid Copper(II) Diiminate Cu[CF3—C(NH)—CF=C(NH)—CF3]2
Inorganic Chemistry 51, 10590-10602 - Published 2012
14. Asadchikov, V.E. and Senin, R.A. and Blagov, A.E. and Buzmakov, A.V. and Gulimova, V.I. and Zolotov, D.A. and Orekhov, A.S. and Osadchaya, A.S. and Podurets, K.M. and Savel'ev, S.V. and Seregin, A.Yu. and Tereshchenko, E.Yu. and Chukalina, M.V. and Kovalchuk, M.V.
Comparison of the data of X-ray microtomography and fluorescence analysis in the study of bone-tissue structure
Crystallography Reports 57, 700-707 - Published 2012
15. S.V. Khonik and A.S. Makarov and K.M. Podurets and A.V. Lysenko and V.A. Khonik
Comparative study of relaxation behavior of glassy “usual” Pd40Cu30Ni10P20 and “unusual” Pd40Cu40P20 by measurements of the electrical resistance
Intermetallics 20, 170 - 172 - Published 2012
16. E.S. Kovalenko and A.A. Shiryaev and A.A. Kaloyan and K.M. Podurets
X-ray tomographic study of spatial distribution of microinclusions in natural fibrous diamonds
Diamond and Related Materials 30, 37 - 41 - Published 2012
17. Korneev, V.N. and Shlektarev, V.A. and Zabelin, A.V. and Aul'chenko, V.M. and Tolochko, B.P. and Ariskin, N.I. and Lanina, L.F. and Vazina, A.A.
X-ray stations based on cylindrical zoom lenses for nanostructural investigations using synchrotron radiation
Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques 6, 849-864 - Published 2012
18. Molodenskii, D.S. and Kheiker, D.M. and Korchuganov, V.N. and Konoplev, E.E. and Dorovatovskii, P.V.
Calculation of the parameters of the X-ray diffraction station with adaptive segmented optics on the side beam from the wiggler of the Sibir’-2 storage ring
Crystallography Reports 57, 463-470 - Published 2012
19. G.V. Afonin and S.V. Khonik and R.A. Konchakov and N.P. Kobelev and A.A. Kaloyan and V.A. Khonik
Internal stresses induced by plastic shear deformation of Zr–(Cu,Ag)–Al bulk metallic glasses
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 358, 220 - 223 - Published 2012
20. Afonin, G.V. and Khonik, S.V. and Kaloyan, A.A. and Khonik, V.A.
Internal stresses of deformation origin in bulk metallic glasses of the Pd-Cu-Ni-P system
Physics of the Solid State 54, 2150-2154 - Published 2012
21. Mitrofanov, Yu.P. and Izotova, G.V. and Afonin, G.V. and Khonik, S.V. and Kobelev, N.P. and Kaloyan, A.A. and Khonik, V.A.
Relaxation of the high-frequency shear modulus in bulk metallic glass Zr46(Cu4/5Ag1/5)46Al8
Physics of the Solid State 54, 2145-2149 - Published 2012
22. Afonin, G.V. and Makarov, A.S. and Lysenko, A.V. and Kaloyan, A.A. and Khonik, V.A.
Stress relaxation in metallic glasses of the system Pd – Cu – Ni – P prepared from melts with different glass-forming capacity
Metal Science and Heat Treatment 54, 224-228 - Published 2012
23. Safonova, Tatyana N. and Mordkovich, Nadezhda N. and Polyakov, Konstantin M. and Manuvera, Valentin A. and Veiko, Vladimir P. and Popov, Vladimir O.
Crystallization of uridine phosphorylase from Shewanella oneidensis MR-1 in the laboratory and under microgravity and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis
Acta Crystallographica Section F 68, 1387--1389 - Published Nov 2012
24. Ekaterina Y. Bezsudnova and Konstantin M. Boyko and Konstantin M. Polyakov and Pavel V. Dorovatovskiy and Tatiana N. Stekhanova and Vadim M. Gumerov and Nikolai V. Ravin and Konstantin G. Skryabin and Michael V. Kovalchuk and Vladimir O. Popov
Structural insight into the molecular basis of polyextremophilicity of short-chain alcohol dehydrogenase from the hyperthermophilic archaeon Thermococcus sibiricus
Biochimie 94, 2628 - 2638 - Published 2012
25. Petrova, T. E. and Bezsudnova, E. Y. and Dorokhov, B. D. and Slutskaya, E. S. and Polyakov, K. M. and Dorovatovskiy, P. V. and Ravin, N. V. and Skryabin, K. G. and Kovalchuk, M. V. and Popov, V. O.
Expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis of a thermostable DNA ligase from the archaeon Thermococcus sibiricus
Acta Crystallographica Section F 68, 163-165 - Published Feb 2012
26. Trofimov, Anton A. and Polyakov, Konstantin M. and Tikhonova, Tamara V. and Tikhonov, Alexey V. and Safonova, Tatyana N. and Boyko, Konstantin M. and Dorovatovskii, Pavel V. and Popov, Vladimir O.
Covalent modifications of the catalytic tyrosine in octahaem cytochrome c nitrite reductase and their effect on the enzyme activity
Acta Crystallographica Section D 68, 144--153 - Published Feb 2012
27. Gorbacheva, M.A. and Yarosh, A.G. and Dorovatovskii, P.V. and Rakitina, T.V. and Boiko, K.M. and Korzhenevskii, D.A. and Lipkin, A.V. and Popov, V.O. and Shumilin, I.A.
A novel approach to studying the structural and functional properties of proteins with unknown functions
Russian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry 38, 83-88 - Published 2012
28. Petrova, T. and Bezsudnova, E. Y. and Boyko, K. M. and Mardanov, A. V. and Polyakov, K. M. and Volkov, V. V. and Kozin, M. and Ravin, N. V. and Shabalin, I. G. and Skryabin, K. G. and Stekhanova, T. N. and Kovalchuk, M. V. and Popov, V. O.
ATP-dependent DNA ligase from Thermococcus sp. 1519 displays a new arrangement of the OB-fold domain
Acta Crystallographica Section F 68, 1440--1447 - Published Dec 2012
29. Tikhonova, Tamara and Tikhonov, Alexey and Trofimov, Anton and Polyakov, Konstantin and Boyko, Konstantin and Cherkashin, Eugene and Rakitina, Tatiana and Sorokin, Dmitry and Popov, Vladimir
Comparative structural and functional analysis of two octaheme nitrite reductases from closely related Thioalkalivibrio species
FEBS Journal 279, 4052--4061 - Published 2012
30. I.S. Lyubutin and O.A. Anosova and K.V. Frolov and S.N. Sulyanov and A.V. Okotrub and A.G. Kudashov and L.G. Bulusheva
Iron nanoparticles in aligned arrays of pure and nitrogen-doped carbon nanotubes
Carbon 50, 2628 - 2634 - Published 2012
31. Mulyavko, G.T. and Ovchinnikova, E.N. and Oreshko, A.P. and Dmitrienko, V.E. and Mukhamedzhanov, E.Kh.
Effect of strain in crystal on the forbidden reflections in the resonant diffraction of synchrotron radiation
Crystallography Reports 57, 18-23 - Published 2012
32. Voloshin, A.E. and Kovalev, S.I. and Lyasnikova, M.S. and Mukhamedzhanov, E.Kh. and Borisov, M.M. and Koval'chuk, M.V.
X-ray topography of a crystal of tetragonal lysozyme
Crystallography Reports 57, 670-675 - Published 2012
33. Khaydukov, Yu N and Perov, Nicolas S and Borisov, MM and Mukhamedzhanov, E Kh and Csik, A and Zhernenkov, KN and Nikitenko, Yu V and Aksenov, VL
Structural and Magnetic Properties of the Periodic [Fe(5nm)/V(5nm)]10 and [Fe (3nm)/V(3nm)]20 Systems
Solid State Phenomena 190, 396--400 - Published 2012
34. Свечников Н.Ю,, Станкевич В.Г., Архипов И.И., Грашин С.А., Маслаков К.И., Лебедев А.М., Суханов Л.П., Меньшиков К.А.
ИССЛЕДОВАНИЕ ЭЛЕКТРОННОЙ СТРУКТУРЫ УГЛЕВОДОРОДНЫХ ПЛЁНОК, ПОЛУЧЕННЫХ В КОНТРОЛИРУЕМЫХ ПЛАЗМЕННЫХ УСЛОВИЯХ ТОКАМАКА Т-10
ВАНТ. Термоядерный синтез 3, 3-18 - Published 2012
35. Lebedev, A.M. and Sukhanov, L.P. and Brzhezinskaya, M.M. and Men'shikov, K.A. and Svechnikov, N.Yu. and Chumakov, R.G. and Stankevich, V.G.
Experimentally observed orientation of C60F18 molecules on the nickel single crystal (100) surface
Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques 6, 833-839 - Published 2012
36. Kovalev, V. L. and Kroupnov, A. A. and Pogosbekian, M. Ju. and Sukhanov, L. P.
Simulation of Oxygen Atom Heterogeneous Recombination on the Al2O3 via Ab Initio Approach
Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 9, 1438-1443 - Published 2012
37. Blanter, M.S. and Glazkov, V.P. and Laushkin, A.V. and Orlov, V.K. and Somenkov, V.A. and Shushunov, M.N.
Neutron diffraction analysis of atomic displacements in δ-Pu-Ga alloys upon long-term self-irradiation
The Physics of Metals and Metallography 113, 621-628 - Published 2012
38. Sivov, R.B. and Somenkov, V.A. and Glazkov, V.P. and Verbetsky, V.N.
Crystal structure of the ZrFe1.8Ni0.2D3.4 and ZrFe1.2Ni0.8D3.6 deuterides
Inorganic Materials 48, 792-795 - Published 2012
39. Makarova, O. L. and Tsvyashchenko, A. V. and Andre, G. and Porcher, F. and Fomicheva, L. N. and Rey, N. and Mirebeau, I.
Neutron diffraction study of the chiral magnet MnGe
Phys. Rev. B 85, 205205 - Published May 2012
40. Bryleva, M.A. and Kravtsova, A.N. and Shcherbakov, I.N. and Levchenkov, S.I. and Popov, L.D. and Kogan, V.A. and Tupolova, Yu.P. and Zubavichus, Ya.V. and Trigub, A.L. and Soldatov, A.V.
X-ray absorption spectroscopic and magneto-chemical analysis of the atomic structure of copper(II) complexes with diacetyl monoxime 1?-phthalazinyl hydrazone
Journal of Structural Chemistry 53, 295-305 - Published 2012
41. Titov, D.N. and Ustyugov, A.V. and Tkachenko, O.P. and Kustov, L.M. and Zubavichus, Ya.V. and Veligzhanin, A.A. and Sadovskaya, N.V. and Oshanina, I.V. and Bruk, L.G. and Temkin, O.N.
State of active components on the surface of the PdCl2-CuCl2/γ-Al2O3 catalyst for the low-temperature oxidation of carbon monoxide
Kinetics and Catalysis 53, 262-273 - Published 2012
42. Greben'kova, Yu.E. and Chernichenko, A.V. and Velikanov, D.A. and Turpanov, I.A. and Mukhamedzhanov, E.Kh. and Zubavichus, Ya.V. and Cherkov, A.K. and Patrin, G.S.
Ni-Ge nanostructures: Role of the interface and the magnetic properties
Physics of the Solid State 54, 1494-1500 - Published 2012
43. Kichanov S.E. and Kozlenko D.P. and Belushkin A V. and Reutov V.F. and Samoilenko S.O. and Z Jirak and Savenko B.N. and Bulavin L.A. and Zubavichus Y.V.
A study of formation of iron nanoparticles in aluminium matrix with helium pores
Journal of Physics: Conference Series 351, 012013 - Published 2012
44. Shulenina, A.V. and Avdeev, M.V. and Aksenov, V.L. and Veligzhanin, A.A. and Zubavichus, Ya.V. and Hajdu, A. and Trombacz, E.
A structural study of biocompatible magnetic nanofluid with synchrotron radiation-based X-ray scattering techniques
Moscow University Physics Bulletin 67, 186-191 - Published 2012
45. Shulenina, A.V. and Avdeev, M.V. and Besedin, S.P. and Volkov, V.V. and Hajdu, A. and Tombacz, E. and Aksenov, V.L.
Size distribution of nanoparticle aggregates in an aqueous magnetic fluid based on atomic-force microscopy data
Crystallography Reports 57, 836-840 - Published 2012
46. Tyutyunnikov, S.I. and Shulenina, A.V. and Kryachko, I.A.
Atomic force microscopy of nanostructured gold films after their irradiation with a powerful pulsed microwave radiation
Physics of Particles and Nuclei Letters 9, 62-70 - Published 2012
47. A.A. Eliseev and L.V. Yashina and N.I. Verbitskiy and M.M. Brzhezinskaya and M.V. Kharlamova and M.V. Chernysheva and A.V. Lukashin and N.A. Kiselev and A.S. Kumskov and B. Freitag and A.V. Generalov and A.S. Vinogradov and Y.V. Zubavichus and E. Kleimenov and M. Nachtegaal
Interaction between single walled carbon nanotube and 1D crystal in CuX@SWCNT (X = Cl, Br, I) nanostructures
Carbon 50, 4021 - 4039 - Published 2012
48. Станкевич В.Г,, Свечников Н.Ю., Зубавичус Я.В., Велигжанин А.А., Соменков В.А., Суханов Л.П., Колбасов Б.Н., Лебедев А.М., and Грашин, СА and Меньшиков, КА
ОБНАРУЖЕНИЕ НАНОСТРУКТУРНЫХ ЭЛЕМЕНТОВ В ТОЛСТЫХ ГОМОГЕННЫХ УГЛЕВОДОРОДНЫХ ПЛЁНКАХ, ОСАЖДЁННЫХ ПРИ ПЛАЗМЕННЫХ РАЗРЯДАХ В ТОКАМАКЕ Т-10
Вопросы атомной науки и техники, серия Термоядерный синтез 3, 19-26 - Published 2012
49. Edelman, I. and Ivanova, O. and Ivantsov, R. and Velikanov, D. and Zabluda, V. and Zubavichus, Y. and Veligzhanin, A. and Zaikovskiy, V. and Stepanov, S. and Artemenko, A. and Curely, J. and Kliava, J.
Magnetic nanoparticles formed in glasses co-doped with iron and larger radius elements
Journal of Applied Physics 112, - - Published 2012
50. Tsodikov, M.V. and Kurdyumov, S.S. and Murzin, V.Yu. and Maksimov, Yu.V. and Imshennik, V.K. and Novichikhin, S.V. and Maksimovskii, E.A. and Kriventsov, V.V.
Restructurings in the catalyst for methane vapor reforming resistant to sulfur hydride impurity: Configuration of catalytically active nanocomponents of a core (Invar FeNi)-shell (γ-Fe2O3) type
Nanotechnologies in Russia 7, 471-481 - Published 2012
Публикации 2017 г., 2016 г., 2015 г., 2014 г., 2013 г.